It has been a while since updating the site but I have taken a major step sideways with the Arrow head project. I decided not to try fixing up the old TR6 frame but instead build a completely new frame from scratch. Most of the frame is made from 3/16” x 3” x 3” square tubing. It will be heaver then the old frame but should not have any problems handling the new power plant.
I am still mocking up the frame. The small piece of tube in the center of the frame is also temporary and will be replaced.
Showing the coil over shocks and R200 diff mount. The 1” x 2” bar on the back of the R200 diff is just for mock up. I am using some CV shafts from Good parts
I am trying to keep the diff a low as possible. I bent a couple pieces of 3” x 3” tubing for the uprights so that they follow the angle of the frame and diff mount.
I made up adjusters for the coil over upper mounts, the top parts of the adjusters will be supported when I install the body mount.
I am have just started working on the front suspension. The front will also have coil over shocks and the towers will be trimmed a bit