I finally started work on the TR6 V6 swap! I started by removing the old engine, it was a very straight forward process and everything was done from the top of the car.
This is the stock interior. I am hoping to keep to keep the shifter looking stock.
The stock engine and transmission is removed
Starting to test fit the L67 engine into the TR6 engine bay. I needed to trim a bit of the firewall to clear the right side of the engine and I am going need to trim a bit more for headers.
I am still planing on what to do with the throttle body, I am thinking of making a custom bend between the throttle body and the supercharger.
Test fitting the T5 Transmission. I will need to drop the rear of the Transmission a bit.